On 7th December 2016, Sage (UK) Limited released version 22.04 of Sage 50 Payroll. This update will be mandatory for all payroll users and should be downloaded and installed before 31st December 2016.
There are a number of improvements and new features, including:
- Pension Data Exchange – connect your NEST account with payroll, send information directly to NEST via Sage 50 Payroll. No need for manual uploads.
- Online Payslips – upload payslips to an online portal to allow 24/7 access to payslips for your employees.
- Cyclical Re-enrolment – when you reach three years from your staging date, you must re-enrol some workers back in to your pension scheme. This features assists you with this procedure.
- Starter Postponement – this new feature allows you to postpone new starters in the period in which they start, as opposed to the period in which they are first processed.
- Optimise (previously Repair & Compact) – now available in the Open Company window.
- Manager Password – to enhance data security, you must now enter a password for the ‘manager’ username.
To download the latest version, visit the Sage UK help centre.
Staging soon and need to buy the Sage 50 Payroll Pension Module? Contact us and get a 10% saving.
Would you like to know more about Auto Enrolment and how to process it in Sage Payroll software? Attend our seminar to find out more and learn how easy it is to process it yourself.
Disclaimer: The information in this article was correct at time of publishing. All information provided by and sourced from Sage (UK) Limited.