Whether you're new to Sage 50 Accounts or a long-term user, there's always something to learn. Join one of our group courses and become a Sage 50 super user!
We currently run the following group courses (we're always adding more, so check back here!). If there's a course you'd like us to run, chances are someone else would also like it too, get in touch and we might write a course just for you!
- Sage 50 Accounts - Beginner
- Sage 50 Accounts - Intermediate
- Sage 50 Accounts - Advanced
- Sage 50 Accounts - Preparing a set of Management Accounts
- Sage 50 Accounts - Year-End Prep and Processing
- Sage 50 Accounts - Layout Design >>>
- Sage 50 Accounts - ODBC MS Query Report Writing
- Sage 50 Accounts - Charity Accounting
- Sage 50 Accounts - Project Costing
- Sage 50 Accounts - Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Stock and Bill of Materials
Our group courses are delivered live via Zoom by one of our Sage experts. Sessions are recorded and available for playback with lifetime access to the content so you can watch the sessions again or catch up if you miss the live training.
What you get:
We understand everyone learns in different ways, which is why we give you:
- Workbooks to follow
- Live training sessions with slides and software walk-throughs
- Q&A threads in our dedicated course Facebook group
- Recordings of the sessions to watch back
Whilst it is not necessary to have the software in order to attend these Sage 50 Accounts courses, as we walk you through things using a 'How do I...' approach, it is helpful to have software access to try out what we have taught you in order to reinforce your learning.
We are sure you will love our courses and want to be part of our community, but if for any reason you are not 100% happy, we offer a full money back guarantee with all our group courses - we will refund your course fee. No questions asked.
Join us and our family of Sage super fans over on our dedicated Sage 50 Accounts Support Group.
Did you know we run weekly Sage 50 Masterclasses? Sign up here to receive weekly invites and vote for topics.
THE LATEST FROM OUR TWITTER
See more at on our Twitter
RECEIVE OUR SAGE ACCOUNTS E-BOOK FREE WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER