Sage 50 Accounts Layout Design Course
£79.00 Price incl. VAT £94.80
Creating a professional looking layout doesn’t have to be difficult. You just need to be taught the skills!
Out of stock
This course is for new and existing users of Sage 50 Accounts who want to create a more professional layout and learn how to create business stationery that fits with their brand and messaging, plus contains all the key information your customer needs from you to make sure they pay you!
If you’re ready to create a layout that fits your business needs and looks really professional, then this course is for you!
Your tutor: Rebecca Wooderson
I have been a Sage user for 27 years, having worked in both practice and industry with a variety of businesses in different sectors. I’m an AccountingWEB speaker and previous AAT lecturer.
I have been doing Sage 50 training and consultancy professionally for 20 years. I now run a successful company, with a team of six and we train, consult and support Sage 50 users to give them the tools they need to make the system work more effectively for their business.
✔ Are using a pre-set Sage layout and want to know how to tailor it for your business
✔ Have inherited a layout and you’re not sure how to edit it
✔ Want to have the know-how to apply the layout design skills to other layouts within Sage 50 Accounts
✔ Know your layout is outdated and needs a refresh
✔ Want to have a more professional image for your business
Then this course is for you!
More about the course…
✔ Suitable for new and existing users of Sage 50 Accounts
✔ All sessions are delivered live and available for playback
✔ Lifetime access to recordings
✔ 4-weeks of live training plus Q&A
✔ Price £79
✔ All prices exclude VAT at 20%
✔ Limited spaces available
Join us on this course to learn how to edit your layout designs in Sage 50 Accounts to make them work better for your business and look more professional. Increase your knowledge, skills and expertise and become a Sage 50 super user!
The skills and tools you will learn in this course will be demonstrated on an invoice, but once you have the skills you can apply them to any other Sage 50 layout you like and make them totally amazing!
The course will be delivered over 4 weeks via Zoom.
Module One – Preferences, Settings and the Legal stuff!
- Company Preferences
- What should appear on your invoices (the legal stuff!)
- Your company address settings
- Report Properties – editing report name and description
- Setting your default printer
Module Two – Elements and Creative things!
- Adding a text box with your bank details
- Drawing lines
- Drawing boxes
- Looking at borders and colours
- Adding data fields
- Adding image/logo files
- How and why to add a watermark
Module Three – Formatting Tools & Expressions
- Compressing blank address lines
- Alignment, sizes and positioning of elements
- How to create an expression which calculates the exact payment due date based on customer record terms
- Adding a ‘Pay Now’ button
Module Four – Clever Tricks
- How to apply conditional formatting to change bank details depending on currency
- How to make ‘credit note’ layouts print the title and total in red as a minus
- How to hide your bank details if you are raising a credit note
- How to set up a dynamic message to say ‘Please do not pay – this invoice will be collected by DD’