STATIONERY ORDERS T&C’S
1. The terms and conditions of trade which are hereinafter set out constitute the offer of Sage Accounts Solutions Limited, hereinafter “the Seller” to sell goods to the Buyer and the buyer accepts these terms and conditions as the terms and conditions upon which the Seller trades. No variation, waiver of, or addition to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon the Seller except insofar as such variation, waiver of or addition to these Terms and Conditions shall have been agreed in writing by both the Seller and Buyer and signed on their behalf. No person in the employment or acting otherwise as agent of the Seller or purporting so to do has authority to accept orders, supply goods on any other conditions or to vary these terms in any way, save as provided above. Acceptance of goods from the Seller shall be conclusive evidence before any Court or arbitrator that these Terms and Conditions apply.
2. Subject to clauses 3 and 4 the goods supplied to the Buyer shall be of merchantable quality, if sold by description, conform with their description; if sold by sample, conform to the sample; if the purpose for which they are required is indicated in writing by the Buyer before the Seller accepts the Buyer’s order be reasonably fit for that purpose.
3. Save as aforesaid the Seller gives no warranty, promise whatsoever in relation to the goods supplied and all warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees whatsoever in relation to the goods, save as set out above, are hereby excluded.
4 (a) The Buyer may by notice in writing to the Seller reject the goods if the Seller fails to comply with his obligations under clause.
4 (b) hereof if the Seller gives the Buyer notice in writing of such rejection within 28 days after delivery of the goods to the Buyer and if in such notice rejection the Buyer specifies the reasons for such rejection. (b) In such a case as is set out in clause 4 (a) above the Buyer shall thereafter return the rejected goods to the Seller and the Seller shall within a reasonable time replace such rejected goods with goods which are in all respects in accordance with the contract. (c) If the Seller does not within a reasonable time replace the rejected goods the Seller shall repay to the Buyer any monies paid by the Buyer in respect of such rejected goods.
5. As set out in clause 4 above the Seller shall be under no liability to the Buyer in respect of the goods supplied to the Buyer under this contract, whether such liability arises by way of express or implied terms of this contract, if any, by way of misrepresentations as to the goods, or otherwise howsoever whether in contract or in tort. Further the Seller’s liability in any event to the Buyer howsoever arising in respect of the supply of goods to the Buyer shall in no circumstances exceed the value of the goods supplied and the Seller shall in no circumstances be liable to the Buyer for any consequential losses whether of profit or of data or otherwise howsoever arising.
6. Time for delivery of any goods under this contract is not of the essence of this contract and the only liability of the Seller shall be to deliver the goods within a reasonable time and if for any reason after the making of the contract the Seller shall not be able to deliver the goods within a reasonable time, then the Seller may terminate this contract by giving notice in writing to the Buyer and thereafter be under no liability whatsoever to the Buyer under this contract.
7. The Buyer shall pay the price of the goods on the date specified by the invoice for the goods. If any part of the invoice remains unpaid after 30 days from the date of the invoice, the balance unpaid shall bear interest and such interest shall be payable by the Buyer to the Seller at the rate of 2.5% per month until payment of the unpaid balance is paid in full.
8. The goods of which are the subject of this agreement by the Seller to sell at the risk of the Buyer as soon as they are delivered by the Seller to the Buyer’s vehicles or his premises or otherwise to his order.
9. Such goods shall remain sole and absolute property of the Seller as legal and equitable owner until such time as the Buyer shall have paid to the Seller the agreed price of those goods together with the full price of any other goods on the invoice raised in relation to those goods.
10. The Buyer’s right to possession of the goods shall cease if they, not being a company, fail to comply with a statutory demand or if they, being a company, does anything or fails to do anything which would entitle a receiver to take possession of any assets or which would entitle any person to present a petition for winding up. The Seller may for the purpose of recovery of its goods enter upon any premises where they are stored or where they are reasonably thought to be stored and may repossess the same.
11. If the Seller by reason of the failure of the Buyer to pay any invoice in respect of the goods supplied under this contract within 60 days of the date of the invoice, refers the invoice to a collection agency for collection, then the Buyer shall pay and the Seller may add to the invoice in question the collection charges of such collection agency.
12. The Seller reserves to itself all and any copyright patent, trademark, registered design or otherwise in the goods supplied.
13. This contract shall be subject to English Law.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Any goods for return must be in the original packaging and any seals must not be broken or damaged. Returns are paid by the customer unless the fault lies with Sage Accounts Solutions Limited. The customer must examine the goods on receipt and report any damages, incorrectly sent goods or shortfalls within seven working days. If any goods are found to be faulty when used, customers should inform Sage Accounts Solutions Limited as soon as possible. Goods that are accepted for return will be refunded less up to 20% restocking fee to allow for administration and reboxing, also minus any outward delivery costs. Should you be dissatisfied with our products in any way, you have 30 days in which to return the product in the original packaging as supplied. PLEASE NOTE: Returns are only accepted with an approved returns number, please call 01473 845646 for details.
If goods are returned to sender by ParcelForce for reasons related to customers not present to take delivery or incorrect address details, an extra fee of £ 7.00 will be charged, your order will be refunded less charges, the extra £ 7.00 fee plus any outward delivery costs.
Customers can cancel their order without charge at any time prior to the goods leaving our premises.